Friday, September 25, 2009

Well hmmm....

...now what?

In the last week I have:
  1. Gotten a massage - didn't realize that it would make me nauseous.  It was an interesting night.
  2. Read Bicycling magazine from cover to cover.
  3. Cleaned.  Sort of.  
  4. Went for a run.  Okay, a jog.  With alot of walking.  Felt like I had cement legs and was slogging through mud.
  5. Made chocolate chip cookies.
  6. Soaked my leg in enough Apple Cider vinegar that I think I may have pickled it.
  7. Gained back any and all weight lost from the last race (see #5).
  8. Done Pilates once - enough to make me shriek in pain every time I sneeze and my abs clench.
  9. Found my guest bed under a pile of laundry. (Did you know that the quilt in there is green?  I couldn't remember.  it's been covered for too long.)
So.  Now what?  Tri training is officially over for the season, and that's probably a good thing.  As much as I want to keep going, my body is ready for a break. I would really like to keep busy training for something...I tend to slip back into some really bad habits - land me back in therapy habits -  if I don't have a plan to stick to.  I'm ready for the next "thing" and I'm thinking....

....half marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment