Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No Running = Cranky + Moody

I have a shirt that says that.  When my husband sees me wearing it, he considers it a warning and makes himself scarce.  Today, that shirt would be very appropriate.

So, remember how I was going to do this half marathon?  Plans may have changed.  I'm not 100% sure yet, but I may not be able to run, due to ongoing (and highly irritating) injuries - plantar fascitiis and hip inflammation - which will never get better unless I stop completely for awhile.

For sad.

I thought I'd take a week off from running to see if that would help it "heal" enough to run the half, if not, looks like I'm done.  So not only do I miss the half marathon (which, let's face it, is not a crisis), but I also might lose the Nike+ challenge I'm currently winning against one of my college buddies - a much bigger crisis.  This is for bragging rights, after all.

Decisions, decisions......

2 comments:

  1. I need a shirt that says "I'm not PMS'ing, I just can't run." I swear it can get ugly around here.

    Injuries suck.

    ReplyDelete